Our Team strives to promote optimal patient care through safe and effective medication use. We believe that through innovation in pharmaceutical care and collaboration with the healthcare team in an atmosphere of professionalism, respect, and effective communication, we provide excellence in interdisciplinary patient focused care in order to improve the health and quality of life of oil sector employees and their families.
Our Team is committed to provide pharmaceutical services to our outpatients and inpatients through pharmacies at Ahmadi Hospital and satellite clinics.
Our specialized services embrace a diversified line of functions that include:
- Reviewing patient medication profile and verifying medication orders on the Ahmadi Hospital Computerized Physician Order Entry system.
- Providing medication counseling for all patients or their caregivers at all levels of treatment provision to ensure safe and cost-effective medication use.
- Deliver safe and efficient drug distribution and storage environment.
- Provide education and training for pharmacy students and newly graduated pharmacists.
- Compounding Total Parenteral Nutrition under aseptic condition for critically ill patients.
- Participate with the healthcare team to design, implement, monitor, and modify patients’ therapeutic plans to provide better therapeutic outcomes.